Sunday, April 10, 2016

Progress report

Finally got around to do a feature/request list in Trello, nothing special just something to keep track with features I want to include in the game. I also did something bit unusual and played some gaming classics reverse-engineering what I liked or disliked about them and games from similar genre. It's surprising how much insight you can get from treating other games like they they are prototype of something you are trying to make. Anyways, made a lot of progress today code-wise. Many of the basic functions ended into the game and I also got an "aha" moment about another combat mechanic that I will be adding to game as soon as possible, I have a feeling this will be game's main feature. It's simple yet adds depth, so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment